Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Featured Seller #6 - bearhollowcreations

BearHollowCreations is a place full of beauty. The shop is stocked with wonderful stained glass creations, and looking at the gallery page might make you feel just a little more religious. Having one of these items in your home could be a constant reminder of springtime, or bring you closer to being "at one" with nature. Please read the interview, and take a moment to look through the shop!



What's your real name?
Lyndel Littleton

Any fun stories behind your shop name?
I live on Bear Hollow - a beautiful Tennessee "holler" just North of Nashville.

When did you start crafting, and why?
I've always crafted. It's in me. Can't help myself. But I started doing stained glass in 1986. I am a musician by vocation and was in a very stressful job and I wanted a creative outlet that wasn't music. I took a class and was immediately hooked. I started oil painting last year after my choir bought me class lessons. I love it and will have paintings in my shop soon.



What inspires you?
Nature, quality craftsmanship, and music

Are there any Etsy sellers that inspire you, or that you really look up to?
All of the Etsy glass artists are so talented and the VAST street team has many wonderful artists.

What's your favorite item of those you currently have listed, and why?
Probably the yellow tulips. The yellow is so beautiful with the blue glass around it.



What's your favorite website, other than Etsy?
The one with all of my grandbabies! I have five now and I'm not even 50! PapaLyndel.blogspot.com

Any last words?
It is so wonderful to see all of the beautiful art on Etsy. I wish there was a way to get people to come here to find paintings and woodcarvings and pottery and of course stained-glass windows for their homes rather than buying massed produced art from Wal-Mart or Target.


Thank you, Lyndel!



Check out Lyndel's shop, and let him know you saw him here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you can tell him, I saw him here! I hearted him tooo! What wonderful pieces!
*HUGS*

R Lyndel Littleton said...

Thanks Amanda! It was so nice of you to offer to feature me on your blog.
Best wishes for your shop!
Lyndel

tabitha said...

you have been tagged! please see my blog for the rules