Friday, April 6, 2007

April Showers

...SNOW showers, that is! Seriously, what is up with this weather? Last week it was over 80 degrees outside and the sun was blisteringly hot on your skin. This week? It's SNOWING! The highs are only in the 30s! It's no wonder everyone is getting sick around here. It's okay though, because being stuck indoors in the first week of April makes you think of lovely spring things! I made these earrings today...



Don't they make you think of spring? Just a little?
Now available in my Etsy shop, of course. :)

Stay tuned for Friday's featured seller!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful earrings girl! As for the weather....I have NO CLUE what's up with that! STRANGE!

Kristie said...

Very pretty! I bet those go fast!

Sandra Eileen said...

What sparkling earrings. Thanks for the add to your links. I'll keep checking in on you.

Sandra Eileen