Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Featured Seller #1 - ArtisticJen

ArtisticJen is a wonderfully nice Etsy seller, with a beautiful shop! I'm glad to have her as my very first featured seller. I put her through a quick interview, and here's what she had to say...


What's your real name?
Jen Hawks

When did you start crafting, and why?
I have been crafting pretty much my whole life. I've crocheted since I was 8, took up quilting when I was 17, and got started with clay when I was 25.



What inspires you?
I don't think it's really any one specific thing. A lot of times I just let my mind roll on whatever it wants to do.

Are there any Etsy sellers that inspire you, or that you really look up to?
I look up to everyone on Etsy! They've all just been so great to me and always there to lend a hand. It would be really hard to try to pick just one.

What's your favorite item of those you currently have listed, and why?
My rose polymer clay beads. I love making them and taking the time to make them. And then knowing that no 2 are ever alike.



Do you have any advice you'd like to share for people trying to make it in the crafting world?
Well, promote yourself, try to keep a good attitude and don't let other people bring you down.

What's your favorite website, other than Etsy?
Don't really have one, Etsy takes up all my time.

Any last words?
Yep. Gotta give a shout to my boyfriend Kyle, who's my heart and helps keep my pieces together. And our 15 rescued exotic birds, who keep me going with all their unconditional love.

Thanks so much, Jen!




Visit Jen's shop, and let her know you saw her here!

2 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

What a great idea, a featured seller. Go Etsy.

http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

Here's my link if you'd like to trade links

Anonymous said...

Wonderful works! I love your stuff! You gooo!!! :) *Claps*